Friday, April 10, 2015

All I Can Eat Gelato

Hello there...

Actually I wanted to write last night, but..... eerrrrrr..... now I forget why I didn't write last night (oh my brain!! help me pleasee.....) But now here I am, writing ~ ^.^

Finally my craving on ice cream and/or gelato is fulfilled today. Gelato bar at Centre Point Mall is having promotion in which you can eat all the gelato as much as you want in 2 hours for just 39.5k (price in idr) before tax. Today is the last day promotion though. They have quite many flavors of gelato to offer such as Chocolate, Mascarpone, Chocolate Mint, Green Tea, Azuki (red bean), Coffee, Strawberry, Passion Fruit, Avocado, Mango and Durian.

So, I spent my afternoon eating gelato as much as i want with my friend. I went straightly to gym after this hahhaha. Each of us ONLY had 4 scoops of gelato (I feel like I should eat more hahhhaha)

I tried the mascarpone, coffee, green tea and chocolate. i like the mascarpone best. After I took a bite, the first taste is salty and then fresh. It's kind of cheesy salty with a little splash of freshness. I don't know if I describe it right hahhahhaha am I making sense?? The coffee is a bit bitter but it's alright. Green tea! I don't know how to describe this, but it tastes like green tea Kit Kat. And oh! the green tea gelato is so smooth in texture. The last one is chocolate. The flavor is so rich and thick and it is more dark chocolate-y rather than milk chocolate-y.

My friend tried the avocado, strawberry, mango and chocolate mint. Let her tell you in jessinaugust.blogspot.com about those flavors. (SPOILER!!: the mango taste like you're eating The Bodyshop mango body butter hahhahhaha)

These are the photos of gelato we took, guess the flavors yourself XD
 mascarpone

 coffee

 green tea

 chocolate


chocolate mint

see you again soon dearr...
sylvlam..



No comments:

Post a Comment